- Innovative Service Area with Three-Dimensional Design Using Overhead Clearance of Expressway - Kang Hoon Lee
- Channelized spiral roundabouts with all the permitted movements and the adaptation of the signage - Oliver Marrero Jerez
- User - friendly infrastructure management systems: Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines and Bhutan implementation experience - Illán Paniagua Serrano, David López Oliver, José Antonio Martín-Caro, Gonzalo Arias Hofman
Spotlight on young professionals
- Road safety: Policies, strategies and action campaigns - Laurent Carnis
- From the UN Road Safety Resolution to the World Road Association's Action - Roberto Arditi
- Design and Operations of Safer Road Infrastructure - Shaw Voon Wong
- Implementation Status of Road Safety Audits and Inspections in Latin American Countries - Alberto Mendoza, María Cadengo
- Pedestrian Audits - A Checklist for Safety and Quality Inspections of Pedestrian Infrastructure - Dominik Schmitt, Jürgen Gerlach
- Prioritizing Road Safety Actions in an Effort to Save Lives - Laurent Carnis
- Road safety issues in Latin America - Hilda Gómez
- Vulnerable Road Users on Rural Highways: A South African Perspective - Steven Robertson
- Vulnerable Road Users on Rural Highways - A Malaysian Perspective - Wong Shaw Voon, Poi Alvin Wai Hoong, Mohamad Radzi Mohd Amirudin
Road Safety is at the core of the topics addressed by the Association
We have just completed an intense and productive 15th International Winter Road Congress gathering in Gdansk. In cooperation with Poland's Highway and Motorway Directorate (GDDKiA) and Gdansk's Amberexpo Exhibition Center, we accommodated 1,000 attendees representing 42 nations, heard from 4 Transport Ministers and Cabinet Secretaries, showcased 38 technical sessions, 52 exhibitors, and let's not overlook the 22 international snowplow contestants.
The articles featured, for the most part from international seminars hosted by Technical Committees C.1 and C.2 reflect the wide geographic and technical diversity of subjects studied by the Association in this field.