Forum for National Committees
Spotlight on young professionals
- Introductory Article - Simon Price
- Global travel growth, estimated future needs for road infrastructure and impacts on energy demands and carbon emissions: an analysis - John Dulac, François Cuenot
- New options for mobility and transport infrastructure in the post-carbon society - Felix Huber, Michael Falk
- Purchase subsidy schemes for electric cars: good value for money for society? - Philippe CRIST
- Electric vs. Gasoline-powered vehicles: the effects on a nation's economic production and public finances - Fabien Leurent, Elisabeth Windisch
- Norway: the successful establishment of a market for electric vehicles - Tom Erik Nørbech
- Climate changes and investment strategies for existing road networks - Yves Ennesser, Jean-Jacques Fadeuilhe
- Looking at Europe's extreme weather costs for transportation in 2040 - Pekka Leviäkangas
Spotlight on Young Professionnals
Emmanuel Fungo (Tanzanie)
The love of teaching and the sense of transmitting practical road pavements knowledge to students is a strong motivation for Emmanuel FUNGO.
Emmanuel, 33, is this month's Routes/Roads young professional.