Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- Strategic Direction Reports: at the Heart of Topical Road Issues - Patrick Malléjacq
- Strategic Theme A - Management and Finance - Ernesto Barrera
- Strategic Theme B - Access and MobilityInnovative Transport Solutions to Optimize Access and Mobility - Shigeru Kikukawa
- Strategic Theme C - Road Safety - Jean-François Corté
- Strategic Theme D - InfrastructureThe Untold Story: Infrastructure Preservation - Oscar Gutiérrez-Bolivar
- Strategic Theme E - Climate Change, Environment and DisastersThe Progress of the Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Measures in the Transport Sector Following the Paris Agreement - Roberto Aguerrebere Salido, Juan Fernando Mendoza Sánchez
Spotlight on young Professionals
Khalid Raouz (Sweden)
34 Graduate trainee and a specialist within the field of telecommunication at the Swedish Transport Administration, (in Swedish: Trafikverket)
- How did you happen to work in the transport and road sector?
- What attracted you to the road sector? What attracted you to this field in particular?
- Can you tell us about a particularly positive experience?
- In your view, what is the biggest challenge facing the road sector in your country?
- What about your own future? Are there some projects in your country that you would like to be part of?