Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- Strategic Direction Reports: at the Heart of Topical Road Issues - Patrick Malléjacq
- Strategic Theme A - Management and Finance - Ernesto Barrera
- Strategic Theme B - Access and MobilityInnovative Transport Solutions to Optimize Access and Mobility - Shigeru Kikukawa
- Strategic Theme C - Road Safety - Jean-François Corté
- Strategic Theme D - InfrastructureThe Untold Story: Infrastructure Preservation - Oscar Gutiérrez-Bolivar
- Strategic Theme E - Climate Change, Environment and DisastersThe Progress of the Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Measures in the Transport Sector Following the Paris Agreement - Roberto Aguerrebere Salido, Juan Fernando Mendoza Sánchez
Abu Dhabi 2019
As the curtain rises on the XXVIth World Road Congress, I would like first of all to thank the authorities of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for their hospitality, for the work carried out during these four years of preparation and for all the attentiveness that will, I am sure, make this new edition of the World Road Association Congress a great success.
In total, they will have held more than 150 meetings, organized 44 seminars and workshops in 26 countries, contributed to five online manuals and written no fewer than 50 technical reports in three languages, many of which are already online at this Congress opening.