Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- Strategic Direction Reports: at the Heart of Topical Road Issues - Patrick Malléjacq
- Strategic Theme A - Management and Finance - Ernesto Barrera
- Strategic Theme B - Access and MobilityInnovative Transport Solutions to Optimize Access and Mobility - Shigeru Kikukawa
- Strategic Theme C - Road Safety - Jean-François Corté
- Strategic Theme D - InfrastructureThe Untold Story: Infrastructure Preservation - Oscar Gutiérrez-Bolivar
- Strategic Theme E - Climate Change, Environment and DisastersThe Progress of the Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Measures in the Transport Sector Following the Paris Agreement - Roberto Aguerrebere Salido, Juan Fernando Mendoza Sánchez
What's New ?
Inclusive Transport – Creating Better Lives for All
Throughout history the availability of a good transport system has been a key indicator of a developed civilisation. In many countries, improvements in road transport have been gradual over recent decades; today we are on the verge of a transport revolution with radical new technologies emerging. However, what must not be forgotten in this era of innovation is that a public transport system should offer fully inclusive transport options that work for all.