- Towards a more Responsible Approach of Level Crossings (RALC) - Virginie Taillandier, Hernja Gérard
- Italy: autonomous driving and Anas’ smart road - Domenico Crocco
- Assessment of the value of road assets in Morocco’s arterial road network based on the HDM-4 approach - Abdelilah Bannour, Mohamed El Omari, El Khadir Lakhal, Mohamed Afechkar, Pierre Joubert
- Focus on road freight transport - Hinko Van Geelen, Martin Ruesch, Bernard Jacob,
- Safety and Extension of Life Time of Road Bridges - Kiyohiro Imai
- Improvement of Access Equipment on Girders of Honshu-Shikoku Bridges - Masato Matsuba, Yuki Kishi, Yoshihiro Asakura, Toshihiro Matsuo, All from Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Co., Ltd. Japan
- Detection of Delaminated and Cracked Concrete with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - Aleš Žnidarič, Maja Kreslin, Andrej Anžlin, Andarž Krivic
- Decision-Making for Highway Bridge Safety - Joseph Hartmann
- How to Select the Best Solution Between Several Repair and/or Reconstruction Solutions for a Road Bridge? - Pierre Gilles, Michele Mele
- Italferr and Anas: Our Commitment to the New Bridge in Genoa - Aldo Isi, Massimo Simonini
- Safety Assessment of Fire Damaged Cable-Stayed Bridge - Heungbae Gil
- Bridge Design toward Improved Inspection and Maintenance - Mohamed Parak
- Process for Evaluating Options for Bridges - José Luis Canales
How to Select the Best Solution Between Several Repair and/or Reconstruction Solutions for a Road Bridge?
Bridge owners who have to manage their bridge stock are concerned about the selection of the most suitable rehabilitation strategy. The way to compare different solutions is important and is the main goal of this paper. According to responses to a questionnaire from 17 countries, a decision process was developed in order to select the most adequate rehabilitation strategy with considering technical and economical issues.