- A challenge for a more Sustainable urban mobility in Europe - Andrea Simone, Arianna Bichicchi, Valeria Vignali, Claudio Lantieri, Mauro Borioni
- Overview of road freight transport management in Metropolitan areas: Combining economic efficiency, environmental protection, traffic safety and quality of life - Yoshikazu Imanishi, Eiichi Taniguchi
- Public attitude towards traffic calming measures - Audrius Vaitkus, Vilma Jasiūnienė, Laura Jateikienė
Forum for National Committees
- Innovative road-building technologies dedicated to the innovative road - Nicolas Hautière, Hasnaa Aniss, Jean Dumoulin, Emmanuel Chailleux, Pierre Hornych, Stéphane Laporte
- Coastal Highway Route E39 in Norway - Børre Stensvold
- Innovation Policy Adopted by Morocco's Roads Directorate - Omar Essekelli
- Design and Construction of the Beipanjiang Bridge - Liu Bo
- Zhangjiajie's Grand Canyon Glass-Bottom Suspension Bridge - Wan Tianbao
- Reuse Opportunities for Electric Steel Mill Slag in Morocco's Road-Building Sector - Mohamed Afechkar
- And what if the road of the future was already within our grasp? - Pascal Duhoo
And what if the road of the future was already within our grasp?
In this digital age we're living, new technologies and the Internet of objects are leading to an ever more connected world. Against this backdrop, the road is on the verge of a radical transformation, and the breakthrough innovation Wattway may indeed play a pivotal role in development of the smart road.