Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- XXVI World Road Congress, Abu Dhabi 2019 - Connecting Cultures, Enabling Economies - General Report
- Intelligent Controlled Compact Parking – Pilot Implementation of a New Parking Management for Trucks - Rainer Lehmann, Jens Dierke
- Development of Environment Friendly Cold Mix Asphalt - Keigo Hatakeyama, Kentaro Koshi, Tomoki Okamura
- Wider Economic Benefits of Transport Systems - How Norway is Working with it - James Odeck, Anne Kjerkreit
- Emergency Communications at the Forth Bridges - Chris Waite, Hugh Gillies
Implementation of the system for alerting drivers at the presence of school children on the road, waiting for a school bus – "BUSko"
Using human factors knowledge, the Slovenian Infrastructure Agency (SIA) has, by implementing a colourful urban-architectural design, developed a self-explaining system for alerting drivers at the presence of school children on the school paths and roads in vicinity of schools (school zones).