Spotlight on Young Professionals
- Efforts in MaaS Promotion in Japan - Satoshi Ueda, Shinji Itsubo
- The Road to Mobility as a Service - Siveshni Pillay,
- Guidelines to Develop MaaS Services in Italy - Francesco Lupi, Olga Landolfi
- Future of Transport Context in the UK - Steve Longman, Tim Forrester, James Elliott
- Singapore’s Expressways Management through ITS Solutions - Chandra Chandrasekar, Koh Wee Ping, Yeo Se Lay
The Road to Mobility as a Service
In South Africa public transport dominates as the main mode of transport with the majority of commuters relying on the informal minibus taxi industry followed by bus and rail. In the 2020 National Household Travel Survey, data obtained revealed that about two-thirds (66.0%) of South African households use taxi services daily, followed by commuter bus (12.3%) and commuter rail (3%), (Statistics S.A 2020).