Spotlight on Young Professionals
- Efforts in MaaS Promotion in Japan - Satoshi Ueda, Shinji Itsubo
- The Road to Mobility as a Service - Siveshni Pillay,
- Guidelines to Develop MaaS Services in Italy - Francesco Lupi, Olga Landolfi
- Future of Transport Context in the UK - Steve Longman, Tim Forrester, James Elliott
- Singapore’s Expressways Management through ITS Solutions - Chandra Chandrasekar, Koh Wee Ping, Yeo Se Lay
Future of Transport Context in the UK
In 2020, as part of its future transport strategy, the UK Department for Transport provided £90m to create four Future Transport Zones (FTZs) in key English regions. The FTZ programme provides real-world environments to form public private partnerships and implement innovative solutions between local councils, transport operators, key employers and travel hubs and universities. Each region is expected to develop Mobility as a Service (MaaS) platforms as well as other transport improvements.