Spotlight on Young Professionals
- Efforts in MaaS Promotion in Japan - Satoshi Ueda, Shinji Itsubo
- The Road to Mobility as a Service - Siveshni Pillay,
- Guidelines to Develop MaaS Services in Italy - Francesco Lupi, Olga Landolfi
- Future of Transport Context in the UK - Steve Longman, Tim Forrester, James Elliott
- Singapore’s Expressways Management through ITS Solutions - Chandra Chandrasekar, Koh Wee Ping, Yeo Se Lay
A record of the life of the Association: PIARC membership letters
The World Road Association now has 125 member governments, following the three recent accessions of Kazakhstan (2021), Qatar and San Marino (2022), and continues to grow over the years. The procedure for a government is simple: it only needs to be recognised by the United Nations and to apply for membership. The Council of the Association then ratifies this choice and the new member is then invited to get involved in PIARC’s activities, particularly through its technical committees. There is no application form, but countries express their request by a letter signed by the competent authority, usually the ministry in charge of Public Works or Transport.