Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- The world is changing and so is PIARC!
- Valentina Galasso, the Passion for Change - Valentina Galasso
- Gloria Jeff, the First Female Executive Committee Member - Gloria Jeff
- Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, Chair of the Argentinian Road Association - Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina
- Claudine Tremblay, From the Congress Experience to Communication - Claudine Tremblay
- Siveshni Pillay, the Taste for Intelligent Transport - Siveshni Pillay
- Caroline Mays, a Career Dedicated to Freight - Caroline Mays
- Wee Ping Koh, a Commitment for Multimodality - Wee Ping Koh,
- Imen Makhlouf, Transport and Energy Infrastructure Expert - Imen Makhlouf
- Anna Wildt-Persson, Strategy as a Motto - Anna Wildt-Persson
- Caroline Evans, Taking the Environment to Heart - Caroline Evans
Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, Chair of the Argentinian Road Association
Masters in International Business from the L’ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees. Specialisation in soil and foundations at CEDEX y Madrid Polytechnic University. Professor of Road Maintenance at the Postgraduate School of Road Engineering of the University of Buenos Aires. In the mid-1990s, Access Network Construction Supervisor for the City of Buenos Aires. Technical Manager and Executive Director of the National Road Concessions (2000 – 2009). Mercosur Infrastructure Manager at UNOPS, the United Nations Office for Project Services (2010 – 2012). Technical Consultant for the American Region. General Manager of Projects and Executive Manager of Planning and Concessions for Vialidad Nacional (Argentina’s national highway department). President of the Argentinian Road Association (26-04-2023).