Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- The world is changing and so is PIARC!
- Valentina Galasso, the Passion for Change - Valentina Galasso
- Gloria Jeff, the First Female Executive Committee Member - Gloria Jeff
- Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, Chair of the Argentinian Road Association - Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina
- Claudine Tremblay, From the Congress Experience to Communication - Claudine Tremblay
- Siveshni Pillay, the Taste for Intelligent Transport - Siveshni Pillay
- Caroline Mays, a Career Dedicated to Freight - Caroline Mays
- Wee Ping Koh, a Commitment for Multimodality - Wee Ping Koh,
- Imen Makhlouf, Transport and Energy Infrastructure Expert - Imen Makhlouf
- Anna Wildt-Persson, Strategy as a Motto - Anna Wildt-Persson
- Caroline Evans, Taking the Environment to Heart - Caroline Evans
Wee Ping Koh, a Commitment for Multimodality
Holding concurrent appointments in Land Transport Authority as a Deputy Director and Deputy Chief Specialist. Leads a division in charge of congestion pricing, bus priority schemes, AV operations and conducting modelling studies to facilitate engineering solutions. My division also designs traffic plans to safe-guard traffic flow during road and rail constructions. In the Specialist capacity, I provide advisory on traffic modelling, traffic data analytics and demand management, and supports LTA on policy decision making.