Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- The world is changing and so is PIARC!
- Valentina Galasso, the Passion for Change - Valentina Galasso
- Gloria Jeff, the First Female Executive Committee Member - Gloria Jeff
- Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, Chair of the Argentinian Road Association - Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina
- Claudine Tremblay, From the Congress Experience to Communication - Claudine Tremblay
- Siveshni Pillay, the Taste for Intelligent Transport - Siveshni Pillay
- Caroline Mays, a Career Dedicated to Freight - Caroline Mays
- Wee Ping Koh, a Commitment for Multimodality - Wee Ping Koh,
- Imen Makhlouf, Transport and Energy Infrastructure Expert - Imen Makhlouf
- Anna Wildt-Persson, Strategy as a Motto - Anna Wildt-Persson
- Caroline Evans, Taking the Environment to Heart - Caroline Evans
Together on the Road Again
This new edition of PIARC’s Routes/Roads magazine presents our strategy to promote gender equality and diversity, which has been recognised as one of our Association’s key values. It does so through various articles written by female experts, thus demonstrating (if it isn’t already obvious) just how actively they contribute to the exchange of knowledge on topics related to roads and road transport. These articles illustrate, each in its own way, the three axes of our strategy, i.e. to raise awareness of gender equality and diversity among PIARC members and the road transport community, to create a culture of inclusion at PIARC, and to ensure that PIARC reports and products reflect the diversity of road transport users.