Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- The world is changing and so is PIARC!
- Valentina Galasso, the Passion for Change - Valentina Galasso
- Gloria Jeff, the First Female Executive Committee Member - Gloria Jeff
- Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, Chair of the Argentinian Road Association - Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina
- Claudine Tremblay, From the Congress Experience to Communication - Claudine Tremblay
- Siveshni Pillay, the Taste for Intelligent Transport - Siveshni Pillay
- Caroline Mays, a Career Dedicated to Freight - Caroline Mays
- Wee Ping Koh, a Commitment for Multimodality - Wee Ping Koh,
- Imen Makhlouf, Transport and Energy Infrastructure Expert - Imen Makhlouf
- Anna Wildt-Persson, Strategy as a Motto - Anna Wildt-Persson
- Caroline Evans, Taking the Environment to Heart - Caroline Evans
The world is changing and so is PIARC!
The world of roads and road transport has always been a male domain and PIARC is no exception. In the 1970s the number of women in PIARC Technical Committees could be counted on one hand and not until 1994 was there a woman on PIARCs Executive committee (Gloria Jeff).