Spotlight on Young Professionals
Forum for National Committees
- The world is changing and so is PIARC!
- Valentina Galasso, the Passion for Change - Valentina Galasso
- Gloria Jeff, the First Female Executive Committee Member - Gloria Jeff
- Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina, Chair of the Argentinian Road Association - Emma Lía Albrieu Cipollina
- Claudine Tremblay, From the Congress Experience to Communication - Claudine Tremblay
- Siveshni Pillay, the Taste for Intelligent Transport - Siveshni Pillay
- Caroline Mays, a Career Dedicated to Freight - Caroline Mays
- Wee Ping Koh, a Commitment for Multimodality - Wee Ping Koh,
- Imen Makhlouf, Transport and Energy Infrastructure Expert - Imen Makhlouf
- Anna Wildt-Persson, Strategy as a Motto - Anna Wildt-Persson
- Caroline Evans, Taking the Environment to Heart - Caroline Evans
Caroline Mays, a Career Dedicated to Freight
I currently serve as Vice-Chair of the Association of American State Highway Transportation Official’s (AASHTO) Special Committee on Freight, and I am a member of PIARC’s Technical Committee 2.3 "Freight". I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Waterloo, and a Master’s degree of Science in Planning from the University of Toronto, Canada.